Tuesday, 29 October 2013


Wow, what a year 2013 has been!

Well it has been a very busy year this year. By the close of December I will have conducted forty four demonstrations for art clubs around the UK, run sixteen full day workshops and organised a two day course in Slaidburn. That's not to forget forty two tuition sessions as part of longer courses. I have had my work accepted into the Sunday Times watercolour competition, won best in show at Holmfirth Artweek, contributed to new exhibitions in Worcester and Saddleworth as well as put on a larger show of my work at Harrison Lord Gallery in Brighouse, West Yorkshire. Somehow I have also managed a few forays into the landscape collecting subjects for future paintings. In February I took a couple of friends up to the Lake district for some snow and Ice work in the mountains and I was back again in April weathering the storms at Wasdale. I walked the Nidderdale Way in August then headed for the wet and wild mountains of North Wales in October.

New Exhibition

It has been non-stop so far but I am really excited about my new show where I will have 28 of my latest works on display. The show is at Harrison Lord Gallery, 5 Bradford Road, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, HD6 1RW and starts on the 9th November 2013, finishing on the 30th November 2013.
To see some of my latest work click here.
To visit the Harrison Lord website click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment